Location - Full-time, 100% remote, open to U.S. candidates only.
Regrid is a dynamic spatial data company building software and data products to deliver a nationwide dataset of 153+ million land parcels, 180+ million building footprints, and 300+ million addresses covering 99% of the US population. We offer our data in multiple formats to customers across private and public sector verticals as bulk data files & through an API. Our Mapping as a Service product, app.regrid.com, allows our customers to map & survey with the parcel data we have collected. Our mobile apps give individuals and teams access to the latest parcel data and data collection tools in the field.
Over the years we have created a successful suite of products, a growing customer base and project portfolio, and an effective organization. Our products are built in-house from scratch and are a labor of love that has become great business.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
We recognize that individuals from marginalized and underrepresented backgrounds are less likely to apply for positions if they do not meet 100% of the job requirements. If you meet the majority of the listed duties and requirements, we encourage you to apply.
- Work with a remote team of software developers & data engineers across all of our product lines
- Assist with CI/CD pipelines and other automated workflows.
- Help manage and optimize cloud-based infrastructure, ensuring scalability and security.
- Monitor, identify, and alleviate bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Contribute code to front- and back-end features in our various applications
- Ability to split your time on a weekly basis between roadmap priorities, bugs and customer requests.
- 3+ years of experience in software development in a remote-first fast-paced environment
- Experience in building / maintaining front- and back-end code responsive to product requirements and customer expectations
- Experience working with and building API endpoints
- Ability to troubleshoot quickly and architect product solutions to address bugs & mission critical issues
We’d love to know if you have experience with any of the following, but please don’t count yourself out if you don’t:
- Familiarity with geospatial data and tools like GDAL, MapboxGL, PostGIS, etc.
- Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud-native infrastructure; Linux systems
- DevOps experience with things like CI/CD and other workflow automations
- Application & system monitoring, performance profiling and optimization
- Search engines like Solr or Elasticsearch
- Payment APIs like Stripe, Google Play, or Apple IAP
- React Native experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Range: $90,000- $140,000 (dependent on experience) + discretionary bonus opportunities
- 100% Paid Health Insurance for Employee
- 50% Paid Health Insurance for eligible dependents
- HSA, Healthcare and Dependent Care FSAs with Company Contribution
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- WFH, Learning and Development and Wellness Stipends
- Flexible Remote Culture
We are a fully remote company, headquartered out of Detroit with approximately 35 team members distributed across the USA. We don’t just want people to work here, we want people to belong here. We strive to ensure an inclusive, flexible and fun work environment for all. Our benefits and programs are designed with every team member in mind and most importantly, we create space for each of us to bring our most authentic selves to work.
Regrid welcomes and gives equal consideration to qualified applicants of any race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, or disability status. We encourage those from underrepresented minority groups to apply!