Wisedocs is on a mission to make it easy and accessible for any company in the insurance, legal and medical space to understand medical documents quickly using AI (Artificial Intelligence). Every week, we process hundreds of thousands of pages of documents, saving our customers hours and hours of manual processing time, and helping them process medical claims much more quickly.
Join Wisedocs AI as a Front-End Developer, lending your skills and passion to our fast-paced engineering team. Our product, a user-focused web application, offers an automation platform for complex medical data processing. This application integrates seamlessly with our state-of-the-art AI/ML platform, which leverages computer vision and generative models to decipher intricate legal and medical documents, paving the way for efficient medical claim processing.
As an integral member of the Engineering team, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing key front-end features for our automation platform and advanced machine learning engine.
- Leading the creation of customer-centric features in response to growing client demand, tactfully enhancing our core product with additional benefits.
- Drafting comprehensive documentation (Confluence) for system components and architecture, rationalizing architectural decisions and clarifying engineering contributions across the team.
- Crafting front-end components with an emphasis on usability, performance, and adherence to best coding practices.
- Adapting to dynamic workload by taking on additional responsibilities as needed, showcasing flexibility and adaptability.
- other duties as assigned
We’re seeking candidates who possess:
- Must be proficient with Vue.js
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Front-End Developer, with a strong understanding of user interface design and development
- Experience with database systems, such as SQL or NoSQL.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Understanding of modern front-end build pipelines and tools, including CSS pre-processors like SASS or LESS.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment, with an understanding of automation practices throughout the development, build, and deployment phases of the application lifecycle.
- A flexible and proficient engineering mindset; comfortable navigating frequently changing work items and scopes, and capable of managing multiple simultaneous tasks efficiently.
- If you’re passionate about the potential of AI/ML and want to make a difference in the field of medical data processing, we’d love to hear from you! Join us at Wisedocs AI, where your contributions can create a profound impact.
What We Offer
- The freedom to work Remote or Hybrid, but with a regular, reliable team structure and resources to make your professional environment comfortable
- Modern employee benefits, including health and dental coverage 100% company paid
- Competitive compensation, with valuable stock options, as we’re still a young company growing very quickly.
- An opportunity to develop very rapidly in your career. We can offer you a super-immersive learning environment, and you thrive there you will have the opportunity to rapidly develop this opportunity into senior practitioner or management opportunities as you choose.
- Access to a learning and professional development fund to help you level up your career while you’re working with us. We hope to be an incredible step up for your career if you decide to come and work with us.
- Company events
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
- Casual Dress code
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Assistance
- Plus many other Recognition Programs!