AutoLeap is building a world-class event program, and are looking for driven, talented and energetic people to join the team. This is a unique opportunity to join on the ground floor, and drive tangible impact to the industry. We are looking for a super organized, passionate and detailed-oriented event coordinator to join our marketing team as we continue to grow and invest in our event program, including trade shows, AutoLeap-hosted, and virtual events. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, project management skills, and a knack for fostering partnerships. In addition, this role will require travel across the U.S., including some weekends, to set up and attend in-person events.
AutoLeap is the market-leading shop management SaaS provider in the underserved auto repair industry. The Shop Management System (SMS) provides an all-in-one, cloud-based auto repair management software that helps after-market auto shop owners focused on general repair to better understand, manage and grow their business—from scheduling appointments to managing technicians and generating invoices to help save time and money.
As a business, we just announced our $30m Series B led by Bain Capital, Threshold Ventures, and Advanced Venture Partners (AVP) and aren’t slowing down. Our mission is to change the auto repair industry one shop at a time, helping shop owners get home to their families earlier and helping them build long-lasting healthy businesses to pass on to future generations. We will be the de facto choice for all shop owners looking to grow and improve their businesses with your help!
As an Event Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Project management with a superior eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple events of varying complexity at one time
- Assist in the execution of in-person trade shows, AutoLeap-hosted and virtual events across North America
- Willingness to travel to in-person trade shows and energize the onsite team while helping to work the booth
- Actively play a vital role in the success of events, through lead generation and post event follow-up, with a strong emphasis on sales-oriented approaches for
- Partner with the hiring manager on defining the objective, schedule, content, messaging, and staffing
- Partner with design and demand generation to fulfill execution of multi-channel event campaigns that include pre- and post-event tactics
- Assist in the management of industry vendors, help to fulfill contracts and logistics, and book internal team travel (hotel & flights)
- Explore and establish relationships with potential sponsors for events. This could include researching companies that align with the event’s theme or target audience and proposing sponsorship packages.
- Work alongside marketing ops to monitor and analyze the results of key performance indicators (KPIs) for events and to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Innovate and experiment with event engagement strategies to drive lead generation and assist in moving sales opportunities through the sales pipeline
● 2-3+ years experience hosting and organizing events (in-person and virtual)
● Bachelor’s Degree preferred
● Creativity and ability to generate new ideas to spur interest in and excitement at events
● Detailed oriented, multi-tasker, and SUPER organized
● Resourceful problem-solving skills and flexibility to manage the unexpected
● Responsive and quick to react to new and urgent requests
● Tech-savvy with the ability to manage virtual events and technical aspects of in-person events
● Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
● Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills
● Self-motivated, adaptable, unquestionable ethics and integrity
● Ability to assess the needs to be a good partner and maintain strong business relationships
● Ability to travel to events across North America, estimated at up to 20% of the time, and will include some weekends.
- 100% employer-paid health, dental, and vision premiums for employees
- Full tech-stack
- Monthly Meal perks
- 401(k) with Vanguard
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote work