Who we are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 3,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
At Motive, the growth marketing organization is responsible for maximizing customer acquisition and revenue growth across all that we do. The responsibilities of the team span the entire customer journey - from building awareness to first touchpoint to trial, purchase and expansion. We put the user first - ensuring we are delivering on our core value proposition and putting the right message in the right moment.
We are seeking a talented Manager of Digital Media to own and operate digital marketing campaigns in paid social (with a focus on LinkedIn) and programmatic display, video, streaming, and CTV. Your end-to-end responsibilities will include strategy, budget management, implementation, optimization, measurement and reporting. This role reports to the Head of Paid Media and will deploy a large portion of the budget and be instrumental in crafting our media investment strategy.
This role is remote and based in the US.
What You’ll Do:
- Build strategy for digital media investments to meet brand awareness, lead generation and revenue growth goals - including roadmap, calendar, budget allocation, channel mix, targeting, messaging and measurement.
- Own and operate paid social, online video, digital audio, connected TV channels
- Apply expertise in digital ad technology, targeting and tracking to implement campaigns and apply ongoing optimizations
- Manage and own assigned budget, track ad spend and pacing, provide regular forecasting
- Deeply understand our enterprise buyer and use stage based and specialized ICP targeting
- Collaborate with creative, content and product teams to drive creative strategies and articulate Motive’s value proposition through sight, sound, and motion
- Partner with analytics, marketing operations, and web team to generate timely and accurate reporting and dashboards
- Work cross-functionally on GTM initiatives to support new product and feature rollouts, new markets and more
- Always be testing and learning: audiences, creatives, media channels & partners, measurement methodologies and innovations across the digital ad landscape.
- Build and deliver presentations to share results, insights and opportunities with leadership and larger team
- Act as digital media subject matter expert, blending the art & science with a growth mindset to maximize impact and value
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of experience working in paid digital media (B2B LinkedIn is a must, display, video, audio and other paid social channels also desired)
- At least 2+ years B2B experience, Saas/enterprise software a plus
- Experience balancing brand awareness and demand goals
- Expert knowledge of digital ad technologies including DSPs, ad servers, pixel tracking, ad ops, attribution, campaign set up and tracking
- Experience owning & managing digital media campaigns and delivering against brand and revenue goals
- Strong communicator, effective at presenting to leadership and distilling complexities into essential considerations that support decision making
- High attention to detail, focused on accuracy, creates polished deliverables, organized and able to juggle multiple priorities
- A constant learner who stays on top of the changing digital media landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
Your compensation may be based on several factors, including education, work experience, and certifications. For certain roles, total compensation may include restricted stock units. Motive offers benefits including health, pharmacy, optical and dental care benefits, paid time off, sick time off, short term and long term disability coverage, life insurance as well as 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Learn more about our benefits by visiting Motive Perks & Benefits
The base compensation range for this role is: