Grow Therapy is on a mission to serve as the trusted partner for therapists growing their practice, and patients accessing high-quality care. Powered by technology, we are a three-sided marketplace that empowers providers, augments insurance payors, and serves patients. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever. To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Since launching in February 2021, we’ve empowered over ten thousand therapists and hundreds of thousands of clients across the country and insurance landscape. We’ve raised over $100mm of funding from Transformation Capital, TCV, and SignalFire.
What You’ll Be Doing:
We are looking for a Digital Designer to enable our Growth department at Grow Therapy to make therapy accessible to more people. You’ll work on a number of design and creative projects sided by side with our growth marketing teams. You’ll be part of a remote-friendly team of 7 reporting directly into our Head of Design, partnering with members of our Growth team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive business results by boosting click-through rates with creative design solutions
- Quickly and efficiently generate a breadth of design solutions for ad campaigns
- Employ multimedia creativity (e.g. sound, video, animation) for top-notch user experiences
- Analyze and optimize creative ad performance through data-driven strategies
- Enhance brand impact by using and expanding brand guidelines
Salary range: $140,000-160,000 base
You’ll Be a Good Fit If:
- You’re a results-driven experimenter who is always testing and optimizing for success. You value feedback over perfection and embrace learning opportunities.
- Your creative skills are dynamic; you’re an expert in animation, video editing, sound, and more. Your portfolio ranges from practical to playful in both production and creative contexts.
- Your generative mindset enables you to find many ways to solve a problem—from the expected to the unexpected
- You blend business acumen with versatile design skills, always prioritizing exceptional customer value.
If you don’t meet every single requirement, but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and Grow believes the perfect candidate is more than just a resume.
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities
Grow Therapy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.