Who we are
Typeform is a refreshingly different form builder. We help over 150,000 businesses collect the data they need with forms, surveys, and quizzes that people enjoy. Designed to look striking and feel effortless to fill out, Typeform drives 500 million responses every year—and integrates with essential tools like Slack, Zapier, and Hubspot.
About the team
As a Copywriter at Typeform, you’ll be a keen storyteller, crafting compelling narratives across various marketing channels. You’ll play a pivotal role in developing captivating, high-converting copy for our consumer-facing campaigns across channels including web, email, social media, advertising, and more.
About the role
Collaboration is key in this role. You’ll work closely with a diverse team of brand designers, product marketers, and other creatives. Your ability to communicate ideas effectively and write in Typeform’s unique brand voice will be crucial.
Things you’ll do
- Uphold Typeform’s brand voice and keep messaging consistent across all communications.
- Understand the distinct requirements of the brand and turn them into imaginative and compelling creative concepts.
- Write and provide oversight of copy and ideas for projects of all sizes.
- Test and iterate on copywriting techniques to increase conversions, applying best practices of the marketing channel/tactic required.
- Collaborate with various marketing disciplines to execute impactful and high-performing campaigns.
- Actively communicate ideas and updates in regular meetings.
- Contribute innovative and unique creative ideas to the team.
- Safeguard the creative integrity of projects and serve as their advocate.
- Apply strategic thinking to develop integrated campaign work.
- Present and pitch ideas effectively to stakeholders.
- Provide clear and concise copy direction throughout all stages of production.
- Act as a resource for new copywriters and/or third parties (contractors, agencies).
What you already bring to the table
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work (and the impact it’s had).
- Education in Advertising, English, Creative Writing, or Journalism is preferred. However, if you have an impressive portfolio, we’re still keen to hear from you!
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, ideally in SaaS companies.
- In-depth knowledge of brand strategy, storytelling, copywriting, and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of how a brand’s visual identity and voice create a cohesive brand experience.
- Excellent internal and external presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience integrating campaigns across multiple channels.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Openness to feedback and a strong desire to continuously improve.
- Accountable and committed to personal growth.
- Familiar with collaborative tools including Figma, Miro, and Notion.
- Worked for a PLG company
- Worked for a remote-first company