High Alpha Innovation is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who will serve as a steward of our brand by elevating the quality, readability, and consistency of our publications via the editorial process. The successful candidate will transform information into engaging content that tells our story in a compelling way and articulates our value proposition.
Editorial & Copywriting
- Produce high quality content with a consistent style and voice that sets the standard in the industry.
- Partner closely with our Chief of Staff to maintain alignment on topical priorities, our editorial calendar, and improvements to our editorial tools and workflow.
- Collaborate with our Design team on matters related to presentation, visualization, and branding of items that we publish.
- Define and share ownership of our editorial standards, including our style guide
- Develop content for partner-facing materials to enable marketing programs such as case studies, white papers, datasheets, customer presentations, videos, webinars, thought leader pieces, website copy, best practice guides, master class content, and blog posts.
- Keep the pulse of industry trends, analyst insights, and the latest marketplace news. Leverage these to educate key constituents throughout the organization.
- Create compelling messaging and positioning that will help High Alpha Innovation stand out in a competitive marketplace.
- Ensure accuracy, quality, readability, and consistency across all content
- Repurpose existing assets into new materials to extend their reach and impact
- Be an internal expert on our content library by keeping content updated and relevant, repurposing existing content, and recognizing opportunities to expand the library to meet cross functional needs.
- Define and document the editorial processes to make it easy for the various contributor teams to work together on content.
- Build a construct for measuring impact of content
- Work with business development and business design to develop a deep understanding of our partners including the buyer’s journey and personas
- Develop the buyer’s journey, narratives, and message and content maps to deliver a cohesive prospect and customer experience that demonstrates the High Alpha Innovation value proposition.
- Write, edit, produce and create content that inspires audiences to move throughout the buyer’s journey to support lead generation goals and an integrated marketing strategy.
- Work across teams to leverage themes and topics to build content for demand generation campaigns.
- Minimum 5 years of copywriting, editorial or product marketing experience.
- Strong writing skills that have been demonstrated by your ability to mind the structure of an article or story as well as grammar and syntax.
- Meticulous editor and wordsmith who knows how to apply a high degree of scrutiny and maintain editorial control, while minding both the author and/or High Alpha Innovation’s style and voice as appropriate.
- You are an avid reader and consumer of industry content ranging from social media and conference talks to books on relevant topics.
- Ability to create narratives that engage prospects and customers and facilitate conversations.
- Proactive with the flexibility to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and application of buyer and customer journey stages and personas, and demand generation strategy, preferred
- Experience writing to maximize SEO performance, preferred
- Experience with editing and publishing content in WordPress, preferred
- Excellent organizational and project management skills managing multiple tasks with demonstrated ability to meet targets and deliverables on a timely basis
- Must have portfolio of writing materials to show during interview process
- Competitive salary plus equity plan
- Medical, dental & vision Insurance with employer HSA contribution
- Company paid STD/LTD and Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO plan to encourage a healthy work - life balance
- 22 paid company holidays
- 401k with company contribution
- A remote first culture. Work from anywhere in the continental United States
- Company provided laptop plus a monthly technology stipend to help cover additional working expenses
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial environment with a proven venture studio playbook
- The opportunity to create, build and grow innovative products with world class founders