We are seeking a highly motivated Community Manager to join Catalyst, the permissionless cross-chain Automated Market Maker (AMM) revolutionizing liquidity connections and asset swaps in the world of blockchain. As a Community Manager, you will play a pivotal role in growing and engaging our vibrant community of users and developers. You will work closely with the marketing and product teams to foster strong relationships, increase brand awareness, and drive user adoption.
At Catalyst, our vision is to create a global liquidity layer for all chains, enabling easy access to assets and applications across multiple blockchains. As a Community Manager, you will be instrumental in promoting our mission and values to the wider community. Your responsibilities will include managing our social media presence, organizing and hosting community events, and creating engaging content to educate and inform our community about our product offerings.
- Foster and nurture relationships with our community members, addressing their inquiries and concerns promptly and professionally; hosting community calls, addressing community questions, flagging bugs, and collaborating with the engineering team.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive community engagement strategy to increase user adoption and drive brand growth.
- Manage and curate content for our social media platforms, including Twitter, Telegram, and Discord, to ensure a strong and active online presence.
- Plan and execute physical/virtual events, such as AMA sessions, live streams, and webinars, to educate, engage, and reward our community members.
- Engage with the DAO and decentralized community, analyze proposals, and submit proposals on behalf of the Labs team.
- Monitor and analyze community feedback, sentiment, and engagement metrics to identify areas for improvement and develop actionable insights.
- Prior experience in community management or a related field, preferably in the blockchain or web3 industry.
- Possess strong understanding and genuine interest in crypto and familiarity with major crypto projects with ability to communicate concepts to a diverse audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft engaging content tailored to different platforms and audiences.
- Proven experience in managing and growing online communities, with a track record of driving user adoption and engagement.
- Familiarity with social media management tools, analytics platforms, and community management software.
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills, able to multitask and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly responsive on platforms used by our community and core team (e.g., Discord, Slack, Telegram, etc.).
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a passion for building and nurturing vibrant communities.
- Ability to work European and/or North American timezones
- Flexible and remote work environment
- Unlimited time off
- Quarterly offsite travel for collaboration
- Events and conference budget
- An opportunity to work at the cutting edge of blockchain and interoperability with a world class research and engineering team