As a Client Success Manager (CSM) at Absorb, you will contribute to the team by using your aptitude for technical knowledge, curiosity for the LMS ecosystem, exceptional communication skills, and ability to strategically engage and build relationships with clients through a high touch agile approach. You will also ensure our clients utilize the LMS to its fullest potential! Lastly, you will use your exceptional relationship skills to engage and retain our customers by helping them utilize our Learning Management System (LMS) in the best way possible.
Interested in hearing more about Absorb’s remote first work culture? Listen here:
What you’ll do:
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of clients that promote retention and loyalty.
- Manage the client journey from post-onboarding to product adoption, expansion, advocacy, and renewal.
- Drive outcomes and demonstrate ROI to key stakeholders throughout the client life-cycle.
- Develop a deep understanding of Absorb LMS and translate client needs into successful use cases.
- Provide product training to ensure clients getting the most out of Absorb LMS.
- Proactively monitor the health of your client portfolio and identify/manage escalations and churn risks.
- Identify upsell and expansion opportunities for the Account Management team.
- Project manage and act as a liaison between the client and internal teams as required.
- Update and maintain client information in our systems/tools.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous LMS/E-Learning experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; establishing relationships, explaining complex concepts.
- 3+ years previous experience in a customer success / account management / client support or similar role, preferably in a technology - related industry.
- Proven time-management capabilities.
- Basic understanding of core web components and SaaS.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Experience with industry-standard software tools such as Gainsight, JIRA, Salesforce and Zendesk.
- Fluency in other languages (preferred but not required).
Are you ready to become an Absorber?
What we offer:
- Fully remote-first work with flexible work arrangements
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits including retirement savings programs, eligibility for two different bonus plans, generous time off, comprehensive medical and dental benefits based on your country of location
- New Hire Equipment Allowance and monthly Flex Allowance to support your success
- Endless opportunity for career growth and internal mobility
- Employee driven DE&I programs
- Games room, meditation & yoga space, state of the art workplace for Absorbers in our Calgary office
Who are we?
Absorb Software is a remote-first company that provides online training solutions to leading organizations around the world. Absorb is a cloud-based learning management system (LMS) engineered to inspire learning and fuel business productivity. Our online learning platform combines forward-thinking technology built to scale as our customer’s organizations grow. We empower learners to enrich their lives, workplaces and communities.
Our values are simple:
- We achieve exceptional results by genuinely caring about each other and the work we do
- We’re united, and we grow through our commitment to elevating continual learning!
Absorb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all our people. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. In the event a current Absorb employee would like to apply for this role they will inform their supervisor prior to submitting their application. Successful candidates for this position will be subject to pre-employment background screening, including a criminal record check and must be able to show proof of legal eligibility to work in the country they have applied to without sponsorship.
Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, please contact us at [email protected]