Praytell is looking for an experienced Associate Creative Director to join our team! While ACDs at Praytell work across a diverse set of clients and creative projects, this role will lean into our ’earned-first’ work. You’ll ideate, develop and present insightful breakthrough creative ideas, moments and brand acts that punch above their weight, connect with culture to earn our clients press coverage and social buzz. In addition to earned-first concepting, you’ll also support clients with social media and digital campaign work day to day. This role reports to the VP, Creative Director. (Please note, interviews will not begin until January 2024.)
We’re a creative communications agency made up of teams with strategic minds and spirited hearts. We create timely, integrated, headline-worthy campaigns across social, earned, digital, and more. After 10 years of cooking up award-winning work, we know one thing for sure - we’re just warming up.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an ambitious team that is singularly focused on doing great work with great people, we’d love to hear from you!
As Associate Creative Director (ACD), you will be:
- Supporting and leading best-in-class conceptual and creative ideation and execution for multiple clients.
- Point of contact (along with your CD) for all creative needs for your accounts.
- Concepting, crafting and writing up ideas that align with our client’s brand goals and guidelines.
- Providing creative direction and support across multiple projects with complex workstreams, successfully managing deadlines while delivering top-notch creative direction (and being a problem solving leader).
- Providing guidance to and collaborating with teammates across departments ranging from project management, design, copy and video to account, strategy, and influencer marketing.
- Presenting to and meeting with clients, providing creative leadership and thoughtful, critical recommendations.
- Mentoring junior creatives, helping them develop their skills, program proficiencies, refining client management skills and more, and building your leadership skills as well.
- Leading agency development programs for staff, new business and culture initiatives.
Experience you have:
- You have 5-7 years’ experience as an agency or in-house creative.
- Copy background is preferred but what matters most to us is your conceptual chops. Overachieving Art Directors, please apply!
- You know how to tell a story and shape a narrative. In slides, on presentations, in person, and in the work.
- You have managed creative projects from brief to delivery, presented to clients, and mentored junior team members.
- Your portfolio shows a range of insightful boundary-pushing brand work.
- You’re an idea machine. You flip insights into opportunities for brands and can take others along the journey to see the vision and make it a reality.
- You’ve experimented with generative AI and how it can augment creativity.
Equally as important, you are:
- Meticulous and well organized
- Flexible and adaptable
- Collaborative and a team player
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Honest and ethical
- Committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in the workplace
- Salary Range: $125,000 - $145,000
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with a no employee contribution option which means nothing comes out of your pocket
- Employee stock ownership plan where you receive company shares for every year you work here
- Traditional and Roth 401K with employer contribution
- Four-day workweek
- Flexible time off (FTO), more than a dozen company-paid holidays and mental health days
- Employee assistance program spanning mental health, financial and legal support for you and your family
- Parental leave
- Fertility support programs
- And more!
- Submit Application
- Phone Screen (30 minutes)
- Team Interview (1 hour)
- Final Interview (30-45 minutes)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all people at our company and do not discriminate. Period. All qualified applicants will receive consideration in accordance with federal law requirements, and because it’s the right thing to do. We comply with the applicable state and local law governing non-discrimination in employment in every single one of our locations, and we prohibit any form of workplace harassment based on any protected class.