ABOUT DRAFTKINGSWe’re defining what it means to build and deliver the most extraordinary sports and entertainment experiences. Our global team is trailblazing new markets, developing cutting-edge products, and shaping the future of responsible gaming.
Here, “impossible” isn’t part of our vocabulary. You’ll face some of the toughest but most rewarding challenges of your career. They’re worth it. Channeling your inner grit will accelerate your growth, help us win as a team, and create unforgettable moments for our customers.
THE CROWN IS YOURS
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter with a strong analytical and project management background focused in App Store Optimization (ASO) and app listing management. As an ASO Associate for DraftKings, you will be expected to contribute within a cross-functional team to execute a strategy that will achieve significant growth in app installs as well as drive positive impact on our KPIs. In addition, you will be contributing to ASO as a practice at DraftKings during implementation of ongoing best practices and recommendations for optimization, A/B testing and analysis, listing updates and management, ASO tooling, and reporting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS AN APP STORE OPTIMIZATION ASSOCIATE
- Contribute to, share, and report on organic app acquisition vision for DraftKings apps.
- Work with creative and development teams to maintain, test, and improve our app listing details across both the Apple App Store and Google Play App Store.
- Run channel execution and optimization regularly, including tracking install patterns; leading research projects, and leveraging findings to optimize our app listings.
- Lead A/B test efforts utilizing the built in app store tooling and coordinate creation of test assets required.
- Communicate program performance and drive buy-in for organic app acquisition vision.
- Plan and execute a calendar of app listing updates to coincide with major events, product launches, and seasons.
- Develop strategies for supporting new feature launches, promotions, and events.
- Analyze app data to glean valuable insights to be used across the business.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 1+ year of proven ASO experience executing an enterprise level ASO Program.
- Understanding of app store search and ranking factors.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience analyzing data and providing recommendations for ASO, paid app campaigns, and the broader business.
- Experience with ASO tools such as Google Play Console, Apple App Store Connect, and Sensor Tower.
- Knowledge of app listing guidelines, requirements, and restrictions for both Apple App Store and Google Play.
- You have advanced Excel skills and are comfortable manipulating large volumes of data.
- Exposure to standard app development and release processes.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston. As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment. Don’t worry, we’ll guide you through the process if this is relevant to your role.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $52,000 - $81,600.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.