PhotoRoom develops cutting-edge technology that empowers entrepreneurs, small businesses, and merchants to easily create images that sell - leveraging deep learning. Our ambition: power the internet’s commerce images.
Our first consumer product, the PhotoRoom app, is already a leader in mobile photo editing: we serve 100M+ users across more than 180 countries monthly, and our app was named Editor’s Choice by Apple and Google. We launched our API in 2023 as well, allowing us to deploy our tech at scale through a B2B motion.
We are at an exciting stage of our journey, having successfully raised our Series A and looking to scale to $100M ARR in 2024.
Our company is profitable, and our lean team is made of world-class experts in deep learning, product, and marketing with backgrounds at Apple, Algolia, or Google. We are a diverse team of entrepreneurs building for entrepreneurs.
🤓 We are on the lookout for an experienced sales professional to join us as our 2nd sales hire and 1st Account Executive. You will be responsible for developing strategic relationships, closing new businesses, and renewing and expanding those customers. You will work closely with our Head of Sales on identified verticals that have proven conversion rates.
💰 Depends on location + Stock-Options/BSPCE
🇪🇺 We are flexible: you can work from anywhere in Europe, eastern Canada, or the eastern United States, come once a month to Paris (fully reimbursed), or come to the office more often.
✈️ We offer substantial support for relocation (10k€ signing bonus), including finding an apartment in Paris and supporting you with the visa procedure.
💻 Technology - new MacBook Pro, monitor, keyboard, etc.
🏖️ Socials - Biannual company retreats, weekly Happy Hour & Game Time
🇬🇧 PhotoRoom is an international team, and we work in English. We offer language lessons for those who need them (English & French).
✨ About the role ✨
- You will oversee the full sales cycle from initial interest or hand-off from BDR to deal close.
- You will qualify, manage, and support leads from marketing campaigns and sales opportunities and progress opportunities through the sales process.
- You will continuously build new pipelines and exceed assigned goals, with a focus on our API to start and potentially expand to web app sales.
- You will work closely with the Head of Sales to identify client needs and provide product recommendations to our internal product and tech teams.
- You will stay up to date with the GenAI landscape and competitive landscape, as well as our own products, services, and pricing models.
- You will accurately log, track, and manage outbound activities, opportunities, and account information in Hubspot.
- You will foster positive relationships with both internal teams and external prospects.
- You will build long-term, trusted relationships with customers and partners.
✨ About you ✨
- You have 5+ years of selling software to SMB and enterprise accounts.
- You have owned enterprise software quotas of at least $1M+.
- You love becoming a product and domain expert. You have a consultative approach when approaching the sales process and customers.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. You can easily explain the benefits of a service and can simplify complex topics in a way that anyone can understand.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a results-driven mindset with a focus on meeting and exceeding targets.
- You are a self-starter. You act independently when necessary, creating and executing plans for improvements and implementation.
- You are able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a dynamic team.
- You are enthusiastic about AI and preferably have an understanding of the GenAI landscape.
- You are fluent in English. Another language is a plus.
- Startup sales experience is highly desirable.
✨ Hiring Process ✨
- Screening & Technical interview with the Hiring Manager
- Home technical assignment, followed by a review with the team (can be compensated and under 3h)
- Culture fit interview and meet the team!
- Reference check & Offer