JUVARE is a SaaS software company focused on developing innovative enterprise resilience solutions for government agencies, corporations, healthcare providers and higher education around the world. JUVARE solutions have supported over 500,000 emergency response incidents in all 50 states and 20 countries around the world. JUVARE helps our clients prepare, connect, and respond to protect people, property, and brands.
As our Account Executive– (Corporate), you will be responsible for prospecting, managing, and closing net New Business across Private organizations focused on Business Continuity. As a key member of the Sales team, you will be responsible for meeting booking targets and annual business development quotas.
Reports to: Vice President and Vertical Lead – Critical Infrastructure & Corporate
- Prospect and develop the qualified pipeline necessary to achieve new business sales targets.
- Leverage existing relationships to accelerate and expand new business opportunities. Through a consultative sales approach, identify key decision makers, challenges and wins. Identify company resources required to move the sale to closure.
- Demonstrate Juvare software solutions to all level audiences including C-level, management and end-users.
- Via timely updates to Salesforce and involvement in sales meetings, keep leadership informed of deal status.
- In conjunction with the Proposal Writer, manage and respond to RFPs.
- Attend appropriate industry events and conferences.
- Understand and be aware of Juvare information security policies and standards.
- Always protect company and client information.
- Inform the Compliance Officer or hot line of any information security issues.
- Compliance with Juvare policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of new business quota achievement.
- 2+ years’ experience selling software/technology solutions.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements
- Documented history of quota achievement.
- Proven success in the long cycle sale of complex software and technology solutions.
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to easily establish rapport with people throughout our company and within prospect organizations.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tool.
- Excellent ability to multi-task and adjust priorities as demands change, while still meeting all prospect and company requirements.
- Team-oriented; skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Passion to exceed prospect/client expectations required.
- Knowledge of business continuity operations and regulations strongly preferred.